Monday, August 07, 2006

It's Definately Monday

Yup it is definately Monday. I can feel it coursing through my veins and I am glad to report I have made it through the last week and the weekend with only minor issues. A few physical and a few psychological. Granted I am still tired as hell and everyone has taken this opportunity to give me shit, since I don't have the energy to put up a fight, but over all I am good. Beware to those shit givers when I recover. lol

We had a great time at my son's party. I don't have pictures yet, since my camera was dead and I didn't know it until it was too late, but my bro-in-law tooks some and as soon as he sends them, I will post them. I don't know maybe I will do a whole picture blog. I have never really posted many pictures of us or our life outside of myspace. I will have to think on that one.

This week is still going to be a little rough and my time will still be limited on here. All the kids are starting school and we have 3 kids in 3 different schools. Should be interesting making sure everyone gets where their supposed to be on time.

I really wish life would just give me a break. Just one. It is not to much to ask really.

Anyways so what have I missed? Anything? I know that shitbag Novak still left despite everyone's begging and pleading and Gigi disappeared too, without notice I might add. Any other crappy myspace ongoings I need to be aware of?

Oh and one last thing. 2Mara and Dalectomy are doing a very cool little jungle story on www.thebluedoodle.com next week. They write the same story from their own perspective. It is an ongoing event and I will keep you updated as to the actual publishing date. They are both really good writers and I can't wait to read their stories.

Please forgive the A.D.D. like qualities of this blog. I am not fully myself as of yet and as always..............

Happy Monday!!!!!!!

No comments: