Monday, August 28, 2006

JUST A FEW THINGS

Just a few quick things today....

First and most important is that it is my telepathically connected friend ~Kristie Lynn's~ birthday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please send her wonderful birthday wishes and be sure to give her shit. Every time she gets a food craving she telepathically sends it my way and then I have to eat what ever it is. I personally blame her for the increase in my weight over the last few weeks, because of the choice in foods. But I still love her dearly. Oh and make sure you subscribe to her blogs. They are the best.

Second for those who are freaking out and messaging me because of Hurricane Ernesto. Yes we are under hurricane watch. Yes we live in southwest Florida and yes we will probably be effected in some way. As of right now it is back down to tropical storm, which is nothing. I dont know what it is going to do and neither does anyone else at this point. This year is a little different for us though since we are on the first floor, but we will do our best to prepare. I can tell you that if the winds are bad enough we will lose power, like we do every flippin damn time, but most often since we are the same grid as a fire department, it is on within 24 hours. Losing power means no computer, so for those that are worried at anytime and need to contact me.....you have my number. During and after storms like this, my service does fade in and out, but leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am not worried about this storm and neither should you guys. It is going to be an inconvenience at most.

Lastly the newest edition of The Blue Doodle is up. www.thebluedoodle.com

They have added a comment section on the main page. Feel free to leave a comment there with any of your thoughts.

Here is the link to the next part of my story. I was having a rough week so I will say it is not my best work, but at any rate check it out.

www.thebluedoodle.com/bookoff.html

Also Devil Insides newest is up.

www.thebluedoodle.com/writerpages/devilinside.html

No comments: